• Sweet Corn,boiled 1 cup
• Cottage cheese (paneer),cut into ½ inch cubes 200 grams
• Oil 1 tablespoon
• Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
• Onion ,sliced 1 medium
• Spring onions with greens,chopped 4-5
• Tomato,sliced 1 medium
• Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
• Coriander powder 2 teaspoons
• Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
• Salt to taste
• Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin seeds. Once they start to change colour, add onions and spring onion bulbs and sauté till the onions are translucent.
Add tomatoes and sauté till they become soft. Add cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
Add corn and half a cup of water. Cover and cook till the mixture is heated thoroughly. Add cottage cheese and garam masala powder and mix well. Add spring onion greens and mix well. Switch off the heat.